|“I have three young men and I was thinking about their reality and thinking about all of the apps they engage with on a daily basis and one of them has … used a dating site,” Gaynor said. “It literally occurred to me that why can't we take that kind|
|Sara Fowler didn't win a million dollars on The Amazing Race, but the L.A.-based luxury real estate agent did score something more valuable. Two months after filming wrapped on the round-the-world competition, she and fellow contestant Logan Bauer |
|The campaign of a married Harlem pastor running for city comptroller paid $189 to the online dating site eHarmony last month, a charge the campaign attributes to debit-card theft. City campaign filings posted on Monday show that the April 24 payment|
|A record bail posted in a California court for one of the accused in a murder case has thrown the spotlight on a property fortune that traces its roots to the Chinese military, in a graphic illustration of how money made in China has flooded overseas|
|Sturegatan No.58 comprises 21 apartments, two penthouses and two townhouses in a building dating back to the 1880s. Whyte Lilja Architects, Lomar Architects and CA Real Estate set out to restore the splendour of the original five-storey villa, adding |
|A separate study this week by local real-estate site Estately broke down home costs in a new way, comparing sales prices for homes based on which decade they were built. As you might expect, brand-new homes were the priciest, with single-family houses |
|That proposal is opposed by home builders and real estate agents, who fear it would diminish the importance of the mortgage interest deduction. And it is likely to necessitate eliminating or curbing other popular deductions, a politically risky pursuit|
|JDate, especially, would seem to be one of the success stories of online dating. High brand recognition. Stories about happily married couples who met on the site. And last year, with the acquisition of JSwipe, it branched out into the Tinder-like|
|On Valentine's Day, some singles may be inspired to step up their dating game. Going online could be their best bet. Amy Giberson, now 34, was reluctant to try internet dating again but she decided to give it one more shot in 2014. She downloaded the|
- The Filter Effect: People Distrust Websites Because of Manipulated ...
- Watch Workers Learn How to Filter Obscene and Violent Photos From Dating Sites
- The cougar effect: Women get far less picky about a partner's intelligence the older they get, researchers find
- Help! I Think My Friend Is Being Manipulated and Emotionally Abused by His Wife.
- I fear my friend is being manipulated and emotionally abused by his wife.
- 'Manipulated' drug test data probe extended
- Simple outreach on dating websites increases HIV testing rate
- Looking for love? Best free online dating websites and apps, and how you can get money-off subscription fees
- Abby: College student living at home is ready to fly
- Online dating: What works, what doesn't